Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member is online
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_saPHGj-JSzbMhu8UxWvE1py6AiJYjewJtPTYlartnSq-wiJ0ggOYKsfc6MaQrUkOdN4wWsOEZBLxhDNhBgDcNayMUeFkLvzlClaRDkLJbum4FSOumTZqcKrw=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male  Posts: 1,977
|  | You Love me. « Thread Started Today at 4:34am » | ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_upziz9_vEX7uNCvTgoKPOwo3z2dVVrgjn5SqfEoK1X6JocGF-6vjeh1VLxiDf1ZO8wwhJWn9tjxX_z-EdlPbzqyKGn2bFl4gpEAp0VQcwArEcKPyA=s0-d) | ![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u6ziPLq2PGNhYwG8IXlrX2jlCLQQKTZ3DRcbwfnTDtySKagZuiZBGoDa6PEXX1DLF8twfvQKek0YLksV8tzJxeF3_YTfpV67RgURfifLFtmNSj3pO9_hTNzbKOBjzJKBdy=s0-d)
Hear My Cry O God Listen to the Words of My Heart Let the silences of my lips be my obvious plea
I need you.
You alone see me as I am You alone know me better than I I stand amazed in awe of all you do For even in such knowledge I find in the midst of my soul
You Love.
God
These things are too wonderful for me. This compassion to great for my mind to comprehend I cannot bear the shame I feel in your presence I can only fall on my knees in humble surrender
And cry.
O my God
You love me. | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment